Thursday, June 4, 2009
{ 9:07 AM }
Tuesday as per normal hubby sent me to werk. Reach werk do some stuff den sunddenly my stomach hurts alot and few seconds later, went to toilet and started throwing up. Been throwing up a few tymes at werk and my stomach start to ache more. Reli can't bare the pain. So told my SVP dat im going to the doctor. So off i go. Got a 1 day MC. Rest at home and took the medication dat doc give. Bud it didn't seem to werk. Notin is improving. GOSH!!
Wednesday, didn't go to werk too. Still having that pain in my stomach. Bud thank god i've stop throwing up. Been lying on my bed since y'day. By afternoon, felt much better already.
Today,early morning wen i juz reach my werk place, cuzzie kol and ask to tag along tonite. I was like ouh ok since i had 2 bottles at home which is not finish yet. And soon getting anthr bottle so mite as well tag along and drink too...Ahakz... Drink drink drink....
Well we'll see if im goin tonite.

On the other hand, went for manicure wit Watie during lunch tyme. Loike it.. Hehe..
And smthg make me reli disappointed and upset. The thing dat i request for is not approved. Haiz..
And to hubby, im sori i can't help u. It's not dat i can't or i dun want. Bud i've tried dear. I've tried. I'm sori.. Will try my best to help u. I dun want anitin to happen to u. We'll find a way k dear.
Haiz..
It's juz about to settle and now dis. Hope dis will be the very last n no more.
Hubby,we'll find a way to solve dis k. We'll try our best k. I reli dunno wat else i can do.
God please help!!!
We juz need a solution or smthg or anytin to solve dis. I reli dun want anitin to happen to hubby!!!
PS: No matter wat i will owaez be by ur side and be there for u. And i will lurve u owaez.
